CEPES launches a call for aid from the European Social Fund worth 3.3 million euros
10 03 2017
CEPES as Intermediate Agency 'Operational Programme on Social Inclusion and Social Economy' European Social Fund (ESF) 2014-2020 has published on the day today a call for assistance with a budget of 3.3 million euros. The call is available on the website of CEPES through the following link: https://fse.cepes.es/convocatorias. OPEN deadline for applications until 11:59 p.m. the day April 10, 2017
• In order to create companies and jobs in the Social Economy, Human Resources and professionalize management and encourage entrepreneurship in people who are in formal training processes.
• The call is available on the website of CEPES through the following link: https://fse.cepes.es/convocatorias .
• Applications can be submitted until 11:59 p.m. the day April 10, 2017.
(Madrid, March 10, 2017) .- The Spanish Business Confederation of Social Economy (CEPES) as Intermediate Agency 'Operational Programme on Social Inclusion and Social Economy of the European Social Fund (ESF) 2014-2020 he has published on the day today a call for aid with a budget of 3.3 million euros.
This call aims to help organizations and social economy enterprises to develop projects in any of the following frameworks:
• Create new businesses and jobs in the Social Economy.
• To promote the professionalization of human resources management and social economy organizations through training involving 40% of employment.
• Promoting entrepreneurship in social economy formulas for people who are in formal training processes.
They may be applicants and therefore be able to access the status of beneficiary of the aid from the European Social Fund under this call:
• Entities and / or Social Economy companies governed by Article 5 of Law 5/2011 of Social Economy,
• Confederations, federations, associations and unions representing social economy entities governed by Article 7 of Law 5/2011 of Social Economy.
Excluded from the status of beneficiary under this call associations and foundations linked to for-profit entities other than Social Economy companies.
The ESF provides that the 'Operational Programme Social Inclusion and Social Economy', will support several investment priorities to support, among others, the following thematic objectives:
1. To promote sustainability and quality employment and supporting labor mobility.
2. Promoting social inclusion and combating poverty and all forms of discrimination.
This call for aid is the third emitting Intermediate CEPES as the European Social Fund Agency, after which he launched last June with a budget of 8.5 million euros.
All information relating to these calls and its annexes is available on the following link: https://fse.cepes.es/convocatorias
This call finances projects undertaken during 2017 and carried out in the following autonomous communities: Andalusia, Asturias, Canary Islands, Castilla-La Mancha, Galicia, Extremadura, Murcia and the autonomous cities of Ceuta and Melilla.
To provide the necessary information for submitting projects and, on the other hand, to collect the obligations assumed by the beneficiary organizations in monitoring and justification if their projects are approved, has developed a Guide to Beneficiaries, application forms and models of certificates are available at the following link: https://fse.cepes.es/convocatorias .
The deadline for submitting applications is 20 working days from the day following the date of publication of this call on the website of CEPES. The deadline for submitting projects for ends at 11:59 p.m. the day April 10, 2017.